My New Favorite
So I've been reading a lot of blog posts lately. They have been about everything from marketing, to entrepreneurship , all the way to fashion.
As you know, I have been dabbling in product photography. I've been shooting for different bracelet companies, tea companies and clothing companies. @christinewozzphoto
Being able to photograph for these companies has been such a privilege! I never thought that God would take me this route in my career, but it has been such a satisfying journey.
With all this product photography I have had the ability to try a lot of different products. Ive really enjoyed shooting for companies that I believe in.
Recently I got my hands on Victoria Emerson Jewelry! – Link (http://www.victoriaemerson.com)
I saw her wrap bracelets while searching through Instagram and fell in love. She has a variety of products on her website: Earrings- Bracelets- Scarves & Necklaces
After looking through all her products, I ordered a bracelet, earrings & a necklace! They just arrived in the mail and I am so excited to share them with you!
1. The DIAMANTE STUD EARRINGS go great with all my outfits; I wear them regularly. They are simple, just the way I like them, and such an affordable price! I don’t know about you but being a college student means I’m living on a budget. So $14 dollar earrings are where it's at.
This is a great set for during the day and at night. I like to wear them while shooting weddings, and also while attending them.
2. The GOLD BRANCH NECKLACE is my go to when i want to dress up an outfit. I have been wearing this quite regularly as well. Gold is my favorite color for design and jewelry, so of course i love that aspect of it.
I am always looking for a simple dainty neckless to wear. That’s why I was so happy to find this one. I've already recieved many compliments on it. I can wear it with any outfit and it works just fine! Best of all, this would be such a cute bridesmaids gift. (Pair this necklace with the matching earrings & I think this is the perfect gift!)
Being that I'm in my 20's, it seems that all my friends are getting MARRIED! My favorite bridesmaid gift was a beautiful turquoise necklace. I wear it all the time. Every time i see it it reminds me of how a necklace can be such a simple and useful gift!
3. The WHITE JADE, TURQUOISE & MIYUKI SEED BEADS Is perfect for the BEACH!
I live in the sunshine state of Florida. That means that the best time to soak up the sun, is ALL the time.
I have to be honest, I am pretty pasty. I do not have a lot of time to layout on the beach, but when I do, I always love to have a bracelet or an anklet to wear.
The college I attend is in the middle of the state, so the salty water is not at my disposal. But the good thing about it is that this bracelet can still brighten up any outfit.
The White Jade, Turquoise & Miyuki Seed Beads, is the perfect color combination bracelet.
Use: christinewozz20 at checkout to receive 20% off your order! Expires May 31st, 2016.
- Below I have listed the products and their prices! As well as a link to Victoria Emerson’s website!
To enter a $50 dollar give away read @christinewozzphoto latest posts!
WHAT I BOUGHT:
1. DIAMANTE STUD EARRINGS: $14
2. GOLD BRANCH NECKLACE: $24
3. WHITE JADE, TURQUOISE & MIYUKI SEED BEADS: $21